Monday, April 28, 2008

"Makes Me Smile" Monday

Wow . . . after a very full day today,
I almost forgot to post !!
I spent some time yesterday downloading, deleting, and just going through recent pictures, and decided to post my favorites:
I'm not sure what these flowers are (any ideas ?!??), but their color is just so vibrant and beautiful that I had to take a picture !



This is how I started my day off last Monday: a little tea and a little Tasha Tudor on my sun-filled porch. Wish I could start every day like that !




These are just some regular old terra cotta pots that I picked up at Michael's last week. They're spending some time in my garden after having a buttermilk bath (as recommended here), and will hopefully be nice and weathered soon !!



And, this is a picture I took of our barn from the roof our house ! I was cleaning our gutter (yes, we have only 1 gutter !) yesterday and decided it was a great view to take some pictures of our property . . . this is the best ! I just love how our barn turns that beautiful bright red after a light rain, and how everything around is finally getting green !!

Happy (Random) Monday !!!




1 comment:

allyanne said...

I love that barn! I am so jealous!
The flowers are called scilla, or something like that. I'm not sure how it's spelled or pronounced. I think we should just call them spring starflowers. Works for me!