Sunday, December 23, 2007

Nifty Gifties

Every Christmas since I started my job at the office, I've made gifts for each and every co-worker. Being a new manager then, I thought it was a good thing to do . . . a nice gesture, to show no favoritism, and giving the same gift to everyone. It's been more fun for me, though, to come up with ideas every year . . . something creative, that everyone can use and will like, all within a small budget and time constraints. Over the past 5 years I've done votive candles in painted & decorated terra cotta flower pots, gingerbread scone mix, Christmas cd's (complete with original cd covers !), chocolate-covered pretzels, and individual chocolate chip pies !!!

So here's this year's little nifty gifty:


. . . . cookie mix in a jar !!

These little lovelies have everything in them: white and semi-sweet chips, oats, and rice crispies !!! So good, and too easy to make !!
I've already got ideas for next year . . . . !!!
Here's to all the creative nifty gifties making the rounds this season !



No comments: