Monday, October 29, 2007

"Makes Me Smile" Monday

I was having a hard time coming up with something to post today for "Makes Me Smile" Monday. Not that I don't have a lot to smile about . . . just the well running a bit dry coming up with new ideas. A browse through our pictures did the trick, though, and reminded me how excited I am and always have been about transformation . . . the transformation from teenager to adult, from bad teeth to beautiful teeth, from heavy to trim, and on and on. Thus, I'm a sucker for makeover shows, be it "What Not to Wear" or "Landscaper's Challenge" . . . I love to see before and after pictures, and marvel at the transformation !

So here's a bit of transformation right in my own home: the "before" of our dining room (taken the day we moved in !):



. . . . and the "after" !






A lot of hard work went into the transformation of our dining room, and I couldn't smile any wider at the result !!!!

Happy Monday !!

No comments: