Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Weary Wednesday

My job has been leaving me weary of late . . . actually, for quite some months now . . . and more busyness and craziness is just beginning !! I struggle these days with leaving it all behind me when I walk out the door at night to come home . . . all the worries of the day and the upcoming days are getting to me, and playing games with my stomach and my sleeping habits !! I keep trying to find some balance, the yin to my workday yang . . . and that can be a struggle, too. When all else fails, just traipsing barefoot around the yard for a bit is soothing . . . and seeing that one of my very favorite flowers is FINALLY starting to bloom !

LOVE the black-eyed susans . . . so much that I even have one tattooed on my hip (tried to take a picture of that for the blog . . . not so good !!) !!! I'm glad they've decided to finally come out . . . I needed the little boost of seeing them finally blooming ! Hoping that less stressful work days will also be making an appearance soon, too . . . . !!!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

A black eyes susie where??? When did you sneak that in??? Sounds cute...almost as good as my lady bug on the toe thing. "Wonder Who"

Jennifer/The Word Cellar said...

Sorry to hear you're having stressful times. I hope the flowers continue to soothe and cheer your soul. And if you ever need to vent, feel free to call me!