Tuesday, October 28, 2008

The List

It's a dark, cold, snowy day . . . so I thought

this post might warm things up a bit !!!!!

Everybody has one of these, admit it or not: a list of celebrities that make you swoon just a bit . . . Jack & I simply refer to it as "The List" ! We joke about it pretty frequently (Jack's list is pretty lengthy, so there's a lot to joke about !), and I find that the topic of swoon-worthy celebrities comes up quite a bit . . . at work (one of my bosses digs Jennifer Aniston !), with family, and in blogland (a little different title to this list, though !), of course ! So here's my top 5:


#5: Michael Vartan



#4: Jason Wade



#3: Christian Bale




#2: Alex O'Loughlin




#1: Wentworth Miller



So there it is . . . Melissa's top 5 ! Just for the record, it was a little hard to round out my list here . . . I don't just swoon at every celebrity, you know !! So . . . who's on your list ?!?!?!?!

No comments: