Monday, April 6, 2009

"Makes Me Smile" Monday


It's been quite a long few weeks since I've posted anything . . . since the middle of March, even ! The daily schedule has been busy, and I've felt exhausted and brain-dead. But . . . I'm on vacation this week ("staycation" actually !), and finally have some time and energy to check in !

It' s amazing how a little freedom from the daily grind can be so rejuvenating !! I got up when I felt like, did some spring cleaning without glancing at the clock, ate lunch when I was hungry, read, watched TV . . . . . . so nice not to be living according to everyone else's schedule, listening to opinions, complaints, and directions all day long, and not being at everyone's beck & call !!! Didn't even make it out of my jammies . . . no make-up, air-dried hair . . . ultimate comfort on my first day off ! As you can see, it's been a rough day all around . . . can't wait to do it again tomorrow !!!


Happy Monday !


No comments: