Wednesday, April 29, 2009

A Day In The Life Of Me

I've been absent with the regular posting for awhile now, for no particular reason. Just not much time for posting lately, and not much going on to post about !! So in light of that, here's what I have been doing all day, everyday . . . my typical day !


6:00 - 8:00 am: Alarm clock goes off ! Lie in bed for a few minutes while Marty nudges me; get up and feed the cats; shower and get ready; eat breakfast and get my lunch ready; iron my work clothes and get dressed; clean up after the cats; be on my way to work !

8:15 - 5:00 pm: get to work, and be at everyone's beck and call all day long . . . that's me, the "beck & call" girl !! From mopping floors and shoveling stairs, to fixing computer issues and handling thousands of dollars . . . and everything in between! There's a 1/2 hour lunch in there somewhere, too !


5:15/5:30-ish: get to the gym to work out; finally head home about 45 minutes later to get cleaned up ! On a "no work-out" day, I'm running errands, cleaning up at home, fitting in a Bible Study every other week, giving the cats some playtime, and so on !

7-ish - 8-ish: make dinner !

8:00 - 10:00: eat dinner and watch some TV . . . fit in some knitting during TV maybe ?!?! Oh yeah . . . SEE MY HUSBAND !!!

10:00 - 11:00: read, and then off to sleep !


I know . . . it's a very awe-inspiring day, full of inspiration and excitement !! But it's what I do . . . . . and now you know !!!

(I guess I broke out of my schedule today, though . . .
I've been writing this post for the last 1/2 hour !!!)

1 comment:

Jennifer/The Word Cellar said...

It's nice to get a peek into your days. Thanks for sharing! :)