Monday, June 11, 2007

"Makes Me Smile" Monday

These are my two favorite guys, and this is the scene I've been waking up to lately. . .

Sometime during the night, Tibbs makes his way to the spot between my pillow and Jack's and curls up there until morning. Then he head-butts Jack until he lifts the blankets for Tibbs to crawl under and get warm and comfy . . . and then Tibbs proceeds to fall asleep again, just like this ! How cute are they !?!?!?!

This is my favorite thing to wake up to . . . it definitely starts my day with a smile !!

2 comments:

Jennifer/The Word Cellar said...

That's fantastic!

Anonymous said...

Emma just comes in chirping and chatting, and she WON'T SHUT UP and she has to come purr on my head and butt at my arm until I make room for her. And then she won't stay put. She leaves so she can come again later and repeat this wonderful ritual.