Sunday, February 11, 2007

Hungry

I chose this name for my blog because of where I am in my life this very moment . . . busy, usually under stress, often tired, and clearly in need of things that feed my soul and inject a bit of magic into my everyday life ! And who can't use some enchantment in their life ?!?! I have found myself these last few months getting easily bogged down by the everyday and the routine that goes along with it, and needing some balance between my responsibilities and my dreams. So one of my goals this year is to really make those magical moments happen and do the things that truly nourish my soul, even in the smallest of ways. This blog will hopefully help keep me accountable and remind me of my intentions, and allow me to share a little of my own soul food !

Here goes . . . !

1 comment:

Jennifer/The Word Cellar said...

Welcome to the wonderful world of blogging!