Monday, April 11, 2011

"Makes Me Smile" Monday

"If there comes a little thaw,
Still the air is chill and raw,
Here and there a patch of snow,
Dirtier than the ground below,
Dribbles down a marshy flood;
Ankle-deep you stick in mud
In the meadow while you sing,
'This is Spring' "

- Christopher Pearce Cranch -



Luckily, there's no mud or floods today (rain later tonite, though !),
and today was anything but chill and raw (75 degrees !) . . .

just so glad to see Spring !


These lovelies are just making their appearance . . .



. . . and these lovelies are sooooo happy to get out on
the porch, and watch the birds and chipmunks:



Happy Springy Monday !!!

1 comment:

{amy} said...

Yay for spring! I love seeing new growth on a plant that I thought had died. I ran into the house last week yelling, "There's GREEN on my Esperanza!" I think my kids thought I was going crazy! :)