Saturday, February 5, 2011

"Makes Me Smile" Monday


It's a double-smile day today !!!


I snagged these adorable shoes at Old Navy over the weekend . . .


. . . so flowery & springy . . .


. . . just so gosh-darn cute !!!
Can't wait to wear them once spring finally gets here !




I found this (there's a link, I promise . . . this newer template doesn't highlight links like the last one !) while browsing the archives of a great knitting blog I just found . . . and almost choked on my lunch I was laughing so hard at the third picture !!!! HILARIOUS !!!

Marty & Leo should be relieved that I don't do this to them !!!


Happy Monday !!

2 comments:

Mom said...

The shoes are adorable!!! And Marty and Leo should be doubly grateful that you don't make them wear the booties and also you don't make them wear a dress and baby bonnet while being pushed in a baby carriage.....remember those days?? God bless Sammy and his devotion to you! We still laugh ourselves into tears over those days!!
Mom

{amy} said...

Cute shoes!! & I think you should totally knit some booties for the cats!! (jk)