Monday, January 7, 2008

"Makes Me Smile" Monday

"The Lord is my light and my salvation;
Whom shall I fear ?
The Lord is the defense of my life;
Whom shall I dread ? . . .
Though a host encamp against me,
My heart will not fear. . . ."

"I would have despaired unless I had believed that I would see the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living.
Wait for the Lord;
Be strong and let your heart take courage;
Yes, wait for the Lord."
- Psalm 27:1, 3, 13, 14 -
(Photo taken May 1995 on the Wadi Qelt in Israel)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

One of my favorite Psalms...waiting on the Lord...one of the hardest things to do yet so worth it!! What joy we sometimes never realize because we want everything now and we "don't" like to trust and wait. We want explainations to what we are going through now...thinking "we" know better!! The "best" is Jesus way..always!

The picture made quite a statement..wonderful!
Mom